Monday, July 25, 2011

Ollie at 28 weeks.

OMG.

I had leftover cake and an Epson salt/tea tree oil/sweet basil bath last night. It was awesome.
I'm also thinking about naming the lotions I make 'It's Punk.'

This morning I made cherry almond pancakes.
I used Isa's Perfect Pancake recipe, halved, and added about two handfuls of chopped cherries and a handful of sliced almonds.
Perfect Pancakes


The finished crayons we melted together!  Revived and pretty.




Ami helped Papa draw on my belly for this week!  She had so much fun, the next day she asked to do it again.



In a little bit, we're going to Wegman's to try some BLK water and get some more jojoba oil for more lotions. Then we're going to Target to get some containers.

I work today so I'll drop of Ami and go to work.  I really miss teaching, though. I am grateful for the desk job, it's just so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment