Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Outside is for the Birds.

Yesterday we stayed inside because the heat index was through the roof.
Today is no different.

We had cereal for breakfast.  Ami had her Strawberry Fields and I had my U.
We patiently waited for Papa to wake up to go to the library.


While we waited, we put together her play huts.  She wanted a steering wheel for her car so I improvised with the ship wheel.  It was ok for a couple of seconds...









Eating lunch. Oatmeal w dried fruit.  Ami is a bottomless pit today.


We hung out at the pet store.



These fish were awesome!  They are Dinosar Bichir.


These were awesome, too!!! They were Black Ghost Knife.  Unfortunately, both species were not for beginners :(


We ate an early dinner of steamed veggies w Goddess dressing, the last of the strawberries and whole wheat linguine and spaghetti sauce.


As a treat, we ate in Ami's room...




While she has been artsy fartsying around, Ami has been talking to this unicorn, lifting it up to the easel and asking it if her drawings are cool.

I also just got a call that my marching band design is going to be turned into a flag, So that's kind of nice to hear.

My guitar lesson moved to Friday, so I think Ami and I are going to maybe make some cookies, take a bubble bath and chill out for the rest of the evening.

When Papa gets home, he's going to draw on my belly for a 26 week progression shot. I'm pretty excited...


No comments:

Post a Comment