Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday's Monster is Full of Face.

 Ami's helping me fold laundry and decorate my Love Monster templates...


And this is Ami's new jungle gym....



Here is some artwork my I.D.s did today.  We worked on mixing primary colors and only using primary colors. It was lots of fun.  One of the ladies said it was weird only using 3 colors. I said, it gives me a sense of power knowing I can make all kinds of colors using only 3 colors. Do you feel like that too?  She said yes.


Then I met up with Papa and the Monkey.  I brought a Wawa lunch.





That evening, we went out with Craig, Lauren, Alix, Moo, Billy, Gabby, and Larry to Fujiya. I was really excited to see Ami's reaction.



This is the remnants of Ami's umbrella she got with her milk.









Green Tea Ice Cream!!!  Ami devoured it.


No comments:

Post a Comment