Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Wednesdate

Wednesday morning we went to Story Time at the Library.  She was super tired and was laying on me a lot of the time... looking at the other kids...  The theme this week was Summertime.

Then the Librarian brought out the drums (plastic pots flipped upside down) and Ami got super enthusiastic.
They drummed slowly and fast... with one hand and with two... hard and softly.



That afternoon, we all ended up taking a nap. These two slept longer than I did.


I dropped Ami off at Nanna's and Mike and I went to Hsing-I.  It was a pretty good workout and we could hear the thunderstorm over the roof.

Mike and I had an impromptu dinner date afterwards, going to Foode.  It's been a while.  Beth (one of the owners) said she had been thinking about us.



This was rice pudding brulee.  I was surprised how dry the pudding was, but it sure was pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment