Friday, July 22, 2011

"I Can't Say That Slinky Word.

This is my little Rock n Roll star I'm teaching guitar to.  He's 4. I knew it'd be challenging.  It's hard learning basics when all you want to do is practice your rock n roll flair.


Papa took the Monkey out while I chilled a bit.  I made chili (it's freezing in the apt) to go w the cornbread I made earlier.

This is the recipe I strayed from... I only put in one jalapeno, added barley and no celery or veggie burger crumbles.
Yummy Veggie Chili


Then Mike and I went to Hsing-I.
Joe talked about circles and continuous motion and it was pretty good.
Internal martial arts is sexy.
I also just read a quote that I'm trying to find....  something like..."Excess is often a substitute for energy." Or something like that.  The original quote makes total sense.

On Thursday, we went to Galaxy Diner before we went to the Children's Museum.
We had such a good time at both.  The Children's Museum was amazing.  There were lots of bad parents, though... there were some crazy kids up in there. I can't wait until school starts...











We got a membership to the museum so we'll be coming at least once a month.

Then we went to Mike's birthday dinner at Pho Saigon.  It was cool except Ami was getting food shoved in her face. No one likes that.
We had fun. Good food, good family.










2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until we take family trips to the Children's Museum! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing! Parking is easy and free AND it's so close to Galaxy!

    ReplyDelete