Sunday, July 10, 2011

Strawberry Soup Forever

In my head, Duc is saying, "Thisisgoodfuckingsoup,Man."




Strawberry soup and a peanut butter strawberry jelly sandwich, what???



This is the first time I've made strawberry soup.  I used a pint of strawberries, 2 cups of half and half, 1 1/2 cups of plain fat free greek strained yogurt, 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and 2 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.

I want to have a never ending supply.

Earlier Ami and I went to the water park again.
We actually stayed for 2 or so hours. That's a record for us (because of me. My crowd/water/outside tolerance is really low).  
I brought a Teriyaki Primal Strip (I guess just for me because Ami didn't want any) and some crispy cracked pepper crackers.  Dude, she loves these crackers.  Which isn't too bad because they actually have some good stuff in them.



The water park instantly wore her out.
I wish I could get some swimming action shots. She submerged her shoulders in the water today and got acclimated the quickest yet.
Maybe if I can persuade Mike to join us, I can take some swimming Ami pictures.


We had band practice tonight and wrote a new song. We didn't get to play it all together, though.
Maybe next week we'll write another one.  Busting them out.

On a solo (I guess) note, I wrote most of a new song.
I've been surprised with my writing direction.  This new song is nothing I listen to, I think and it feels so homey and easy.
I really like it.  

I stole these beach photos from my mom's phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment