Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Dying.



I didn't make my art class today because I'm dying. I caught the death bug from Mike.

Yesterday I got groceries and was going to cook up potatoes and make a salad w all kinds of deliciousness but I just kind of didn't.
I realize now that my body was slowly being taken over by the sickness and woke up this morning to my hacking and puking.

I can't move.

I want to go out and get a netty pot and I want to take Ami somewhere but I just can't.

I did get up motivation to make some sweet wine cookies...


We had some good indoor activities and Papa played with her a bunch this morning. He is feeling better today than he has all week which is really good for him.





Marilee came yesterday morning. Ollie and I had a good report. My blood pressure is 100/70 which is beautiful and Ollie's heart beat and little body are absolutely perfect.  My uterus is measuring normal but on the small side- which is the usual for me.  Ollie seems to be on the same track Ami was.

No comments:

Post a Comment