Sunday, July 10, 2011

Little Big Planet Party!!!



This morning, Ami was waddling around saying she was a penguin.
Then she was hopping and saying she was penguin so I said,  "You're a bunny penguin!"
She went around the apartment saying, "I'm a bunny penguin! I'm a bunny penguin!"

Later on, Ami had a snack after she swam and before her gymnastics class.


Sydney wanted Ami to share 6 of her cheese crackers. Sydney is nutty and all over the place but a very sweet girl.



This sandwich is soooo good.  Whole wheat toasted egg white sandwich w hummus, yellow tomato, green stuff, nutritional yeast, cheese and lettuce.   NOMMMMMMMMMMM
This is the green stuff. Even though it has nutritional yeast in it already, I added more to my eggs.  It makes the eggs puff up like a souffle plus it's giving me the B vitamins I'm missing not putting yolk in my omelette.



I cleaned up a bit while my funny daughter watched What About Bob?  She LOVES that movie.  I think she just loves Bill Murray, honestly.
She says a lot, "Are you OK, Bob?"

I made a cake which was a complete disaster, darn it. I over baked it so it's super dry. Epic failure. I wasted 5 golden delicious apples and two sticks of butter.

Dinner was good though.  I sliced up some strawberries and steamed some corn.
Ami had a string cheese w her berries and corn...  She didn't eat the Play-Doh. :)



I had a delicious spring mix w apricot goat cheese, strawberries, a white balsamic vinegarette I made and toasted white sesame seeds.


It's been a while since someone has asked me to do anything artsy so I was absolutely flattered when my step mother asked me to draw up some ideas for her and my brother's band camp t-shirts this year.
The theme I guess is Paul Simon and she mentioned Bridge Over Troubled Waters several times so this is what I have come up with so far.





Pizza and LBP = Awesome.  Gabby brought over a blanket she knitted for Ollie and it is so sweet!  I love it. Ollie is going to cherish it forever.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Moe, Ami was so excited that you were coming to her Papa's bday party...

    ReplyDelete