Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Where's My Awix?"

Saturday turned out very different than I had intended. 

It was too early to go to the market (I was so tired!) before Marilee came so we just kind of chilled. 
Then Marilee called at like ten and asked if she could come at 2. I said yes.

This means I couldn't go swimming and Ami didn't go to gymnastics. It meant we could go to the library, though.  It was a pretty good walk.  Weather was alright and we got some much needed exercise.




Marilee came and said I need to take more chlorophyll. She also said we're trying to cook this baby to at least 6 lbs. If she's anything under, her sucking ability is hindered and the worry of keeping her weight up would be a stressor... especially if she is tongue tied like Ami was.

After Marilee and her assistants left, we got ready to meet Alix at Coldstone Creamery.

The whole drive there, Ami asked where we were going.
She asked if Moo was going to be there.  I told her I didn't know.

It turns out... He was!

She ate a kiddie size chocolate cup and when she was done, she dug into Moo's ice cream.  
He was very sweet about it.





She examined this gummy bear for like... ten minutes, haha.

Then we went to Target to get her some much needed new shoes.  Dude. Her feet grew last week.
Her new shoe size is in another section.  She's such a big girl!



She picked them out herself!

After our Target visit, we went home and waited for Mike to get home to go to Moe's house for an impromptu curry dinner.

On our way, Ami asked, "Where's my Awix?"

Oh, so freakin delicious!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment