Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apocolypto?

Right now I'm in bed w Mike.
He's checking his facebook and watching Apocalypto.
Ugh.
I told him, "Mel Gibson."
He said, "I know."

Ami is sleeping and has slept in her bed the whole night through 3 nights in a row.
It's been really nice to have snuggly mornings w my husband.

This morning I woke Ami up and we ate a delicious 5 grain oatmeal/quinoa mixed w raisins for breakfast.
Then Ami and I went to gymnastics.


I was having a hard time. My belly is getting big and my whole body hurt (still does).
Ami wanted me to bounce on the trampoline w her instead of Miss Beth and I couldn't not double bounce her every time.

I know next session (starting next week) she will be even more involved and rely on Miss Beth more and more.  I tell her to listen to Miss Beth because she is the teacher- not me, and we can trust her.

We then went to Nina's house and waited for my friend Amanda to visit from NoVA so we could hang out. Nina's house has more close guest parking spots and I didn't have to go up and down 3 flights of stairs more than I needed to, haha.  Dude. It's seriously getting rough.   My junk hurts.

While we waited, Ami and I put on Pee-Wee's Playhouse and she was enthralled, entranced, totally engaged.


She loves that Pee-Wee.

Amanda came and we (I) decided we should go to Guru for some Indian. After Moo's house, I have been dreaming about Indian food.  
I want to say towards the end of Ami's term, we ate at Guru several times- as well as Soup and Taco.
I could eat at Soup and Taco right now, haha.

-Mike just told me he misses Bean. He wants to hold Bean and kiss and hug Bean.  I told him we're gonna see him TOMORROW!!!-

Anyway...  We walked in to Guru and the FIRST thing I see is Moo! Moo eating at Guru w Blackmore.
It was pretty epic.

Moo asked me if after Curry Night I was craving curry and absolutely I was.

He was wearing one of his 2 favorite shirts. It was good.

Then Amanda, Ami, and I went to Toys R Us to walk it out and get some Cabbage Patch diapers for Brianica.

First world problem- couldn't find diapers for Cabbage Patch Dolls.

I did get doll diapers, however, and hopefully they will fit.

I also got her some more ABC flash cards and excited about the awesome toys in that store. I forgot how awesome toy stores are.

We went to CRAVE for some frozen yogurt.




We bid Amanda adou and went to Wegmans for some food.

Along with grocery list items, I decided to get some more tea and tapioca pearls to make bubble tea.
I think Ami would get a kick out of that.

We got home and I brought up Ami and the perishables. 
I cooked up the fresh whole wheat tortellini for us. 
I used fresh basil and low sodium veggie packed spaghetti sauce to top off the tortellini.
I gave her a side of applesauce and Nina's curry.

Mike came home early which was a lovely surprise. 

Ahhh, I love my family.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun, too. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm going to be dreaming about breakfast at Forum tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment