Saturday, September 17, 2011

"Where Is Your Ice Cream?"

Today is Mike and my 5th wedding anniversary.

The day kind of started when I woke up at five a.m. due to a full bladder.
I then drank 20 oz of water and ate some peanut butter puffs while looking up the Goons on my phone.
I forgot about this band and that I like them.


Ami was awesome at gymnastics today. She tried stuff she learned in class and had a great attitude.







It was towards the end she got pretty cranky.
We came home, she had a snack and she crawled into bed. We read Put Me In The Zoo then I popped in some Joe Scruggs. She was out.
She uses a little Fisher Price cassette player if you want to make her a tape.


Then we went to Moo's house for the most delicious curry dinner EVER.

On our way there, I shot this video...



I wish I could eat at Moo's house all the time. Moo's mom is a terrific cook. I had the best fish ever. OMG.







After dinner, we went to Carl's for some frozen custard.
Billy got a cherry chocolate slushie float. I got a small strawberry sundae w nuts. Mike got a chocolate malt shake and Ami got a kiddie chocolate cone.

Halfway through, Ami wanted to trade w me. I didn't mind and we did.  Then our ice cream was gone and she  asked Billy if she could have some of his ice cream.  Billy shared.
Then she asked for Mike's ice cream.
As she was holding Mike's shake, she asked Mike, "Where's YOUR ice cream?"

It was a lovely end to a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment