Monday, September 26, 2011

New Song!!!

And it's about pizza!

Was Craig hungry?  Perhaps...

In the morning before practice, Mike, Ami, Garry and the Bean went to Foode for breakfast. OMG. I really wish I had some now. I say this a lot. It's always true.

Ami was really tired and quite grumpy.
Can you tell?


I told her she looked like Joon.  She wanted to wear the helmet.


Poor grumpy girl...



Ahh.. yummy biscuit.



I want the egg biscuits sandwich and potatoes and biscuit w blueberry butter. Please!!!
I think we're going back next Sunday.

Ami says, "I drive?"


When we were in the car, Ami asked to watch, "Bob" (What About Bob?).
Papa said, "I'm sure if you ask Momma, she'll say yes."

We got home and Ami asked me, "I watch Bob naked?"
Haha, then she asked me to watch the Simpsons.

I said, "Yes" because I needed a nap.  I got a little one in.

Other than breakfast, Ami and I hung out at home, sprucing up. Ami played in her room most of the time.


And this is how she plays, ha ha, still naked from snuggly tv mommy nap time.

She ate some of Nina's Curry, brown rice and beans, and grape tomatoes.... eating it up..  w some raisins for dessert.
And she didn't have any problem accepting that it was nap time.
We go through the plans... what we're doing after she wakes up.

I think she likes that.

On our way to Nina's we were listening to Stereolab.
We've been listening to Stereolab a ton. I want to be in this band.


Haha and on my way to practice, at the light from rt. 3 to rt. 2, I saw this cd tossed out of a driver's side window it seems.  I wanted to pick it up and listen, sure it was a mixed tape or a boyfriend's band.



These practice pictures are from last week, I think.






And this is our Pizza song we wrote today.  I wish you could hear the keys...


No comments:

Post a Comment