Saturday, September 10, 2011

Visiting Dominic!

We went to Reston to visit Dominic on Friday to start our mini vacation. We had lunch w him and went to the mall to visit the Lush store. Ahhh, heaven. We got some bath bombs and fizzies.
I think we all were so overwhelmed. I did get a newsprint of every product and info. I read it like a newspaper... over... and over...



Ami drew some pictures for Dominic.

Because I wanted dessert (Ollie wanted dessert, heh heh) we went across the street to a bakery. It was magnificent. You can sit up in the balcony and watch the pastry chefs work their magic.



Ami chose a Spiderman cupcake.

Then later on, we chilled at Nic's house. Ami freaking loves him and had such a good time.


And this.....


is a picture I took of Ami in a mitten meant to hold a gift card eating a banana naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment