Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"What are you doing, Ami, being awesome?" "Um... uh... yeah!'

Ami told me today that she can't read and she wants to learn.
She said, "I can't read, Mumma. I don't know how."  Then she sighed.
It was so darn cute.

She also gave me an impromptu belly drawing.


And we love Bloom now only because of the little shopping carts.  "I get cart! I get my cart!"



We went to the park w some friends. I love this family. The kids are polite and Rae speaks to kids using a wide range of vocabulary. It's really really nice to be around them.





Ami liked exploring and imagining. Jonathan and Ami pretended to dig for dinosaur bones. 
They threw rocks in the river.





We had lunch at Sammy's w Jenna. Ami gobbled up her spaghetti.


She fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep for 2 hours. She was wiped.




No comments:

Post a Comment