Thursday, August 11, 2011

Marilee Wednesday!

Mike and Ami went for a walk early this morning while I got ready. They came back and I took Ami to Story Time. Today's theme was Summer Fun. Librarian Pat read beach books. It's so interesting seeing the difference in Pat when I worked with her being a lowly Page and seeing her be a really good librarian with the kids.





Also at the library Ami stamped and colored a bookmark.
We had to leave right after this because our appointment with Marilee was at 11:30.

Marilee came and said I was doing well. I told her I was getting nauseated on and off and she pricked my finger and we found out my blood sugar was just low and I need to eat more frequently.
We talked about the placenta which is anterior which means it's near my belly instead of my back. This can pose a problem at Ollie's birth if I don't do my exercises and she isn't trained to be in the correct position.


a) anterior placenta b) posterior placenta

If the baby's spine is towards mine during labor, complications could result.



No comments:

Post a Comment