Friday, August 12, 2011

Craft/Dinner Night

Ahhh...  Yummy delicious blueberry pancakes. 
Ami and I let Max out Friday morning to afternoon. 
I brought a multi-grain pancake mix w added quinoa flakes and blueberries to his house.






It was really good to see Max. It's been a while.
We played a bunch. Ami was more secure around him than ever. She even initiated play and followed through with it. Max was also being very patient with Ami's ball throwing skills, ha ha.

After we left Max's we stopped at C&T's produce stand. We got carrots, corn, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
We still needed to go to the grocery store for rice paper wrappers and bean sprouts..
It was a fruitless Giant journey, however, and got egg roll wrappers instead.

Lauren, Craig, Gabby, and Larry were coming over for dinner.
I made a salad w peanut dressing and egg rolls -this was my first time making egg rolls. I think they were a success.

Lauren and Craig made bruschetta that was super tasty...





Craig was making Play Doh monsters.  One of them was a kitty slug. I think there was a kitty snail that turned into a kitty slug, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment