Monday, August 8, 2011

Mema's 75th Birthday

We went to MD for my gramma's 75th birthday party brunch today. We ate at Clydes with the family sans Uncle Josh.
It was pretty fun.
Ami colored in Mema's card in the car on the way.











We hung outside a little bit before we went back to her house and chilled.
While I was buckling Ami in Nina's 2 door, I strained my back.

So instead of practicing, I'm lying in bed watching a lot of Cooking Up A Story and waiting for chinese food.

There is an episode that interviews a lady from Bijou Cafe in Portland, Oregon. The cafe composts!
Yet another reason to love Portland...

I'm gonna drop you some videos...

Detroit Cobras.


Mr. Biafra...


Ladies in Hong Kong getting tattoos

I am not familiar w the song Weird Al is parodying which makes me feel old, but that's ok and it's funny anyway. Maybe I've come to an age where I can pretend Weird Al doesn't do parodies anymore. I could explore this dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment