Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monster Rock

Practice was pretty good today.  A lot of the ladies had hangovers so the workout was pretty chill. I still am sore, though, and feeling really good.



Ami came and saw me and the girls skate wearing our gear. It helped her feel more comfortable wearing hers.



After we skated on the b ball courts, Ami and I played on the playground for a little while before it got unbearably chilly.  She met an older boy who gave orders... she was ok w that as she played follow the leader w him.



I think I like this.  I finished this little logo up tonight while eating Kettle Brand baked Hickory Honey BBQ chips. I want to get the salt and vinegar ones next.

Ami loves drawing and writing. Today she drew a 2 and a W with no prompts. She said, "I did it! I did it!" It was amazing.  In case you didn't know, 2 and W are her favorites.

There is a W in there. She decided to contain everything she drew in a belly. I like it.

Since she pooped in the potty a lot of times today, she could watch a movie. The movie she chose, mind you, was Groundhog Day. She went over to the DVDs and looked at them. She said, "Is this Groundhog Day?" while pointing to Lost in Translation. I said, "Close."

I put in the movie and we were watching it and Ami said, "Bob is in this!"

Time for bed, we snuggled, read and sang.

There wasn't any struggle tonight.  Ollie on the other hand.... was having a hard time. :(
It took forever to get her to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment