Friday, March 30, 2012

"I Pooped!!! I Pooped In My Diaper, Mumma!!!" (I dug this draft up from the tar pits)

I've been exhausted these past couple of days.

I feel like I could sleep all day.

The Big One and the Little One have been having fun, though. They're eating and sleeping a lot.  I told Ami, "Your body is telling you, 'I'm growing!!!'"

I had derby practice Sunday morning which resulted in PAIN!
I'm getting good at thinking about getting low.

We paired up a couple of times for drill and such. I was Papers' partner. We were pushing each other around the track. She pushed me after I pushed her and nearing the end of our time, the coach said, "Papers', I want you to pass them (the other pair). So we went faster around the curve of the track.  We ended up eating pavement- her on top of me.

She felt so bad I couldn't bare to let her see my scrapes. I told her I was fine - and I really was... They were just scrapes.

I've been working on playing Vitalogy songs.  I've got Corduroy down pretty much and am working on Tremor Christ, Satan's Bed, and Immortality.

Like I said before, Ami has been eating like a monster. She's been having two breakfasts and lunch following shortly after. She eats a bowl of 5 grain breakfast hot cereal and an hour later, we'll give her Puffins or toast w a banana or whatever fruit w have.

She's completely potty trained, except she doesn't want to poop in the potty. For a while there, she would hold it in until she got her night time diaper on or beyond and she was so uncomfortable.
This is why I've been encouraging her to poop in general, diaper or potty (diaper).
This is why last night while we were chillin in bed after bath, she said, "I Pooped!!!  I Pooped In My Diaper, Mumma!!!"   Haha... Uh.... "Yay!!!"

Oh!! I almost forgot about yesterday.
Ami rarely has accidents but yesterday she was sitting on Papa and playing on her LeapPad when she said, "Did I pee on you?"

Papa said, "What? Did you pee?"
"No."
"You DID pee!!!!   On ME!!!"

Haha.  Oh Ami...

Ollie has been growing! She's talking up a storm, rolling over, grabbing toys and putting them up to her mouth as she plays in her jungle.


No comments:

Post a Comment