Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mr. Buffalo's Week Long Adventure

It's been a year since Mike has been smoke free.
We're celebrating.

I asked Ami what we can do for Mike today.
We can bring him lunch, get lunch fixins at the store and prepare the veggies and stuff so all he has to do for his lunch is assemble.

We can clean the house for him.

We can iron his shirts.

The kids have been sick all week.
Ami's sickness started early in the week.

Wednesday, Ollie went to the doctor for her check up and she's just perfect.  She got her shots, however, and I guess got a fever from them.  She was having such a hard time.


Right now, the kids are feeling better. Ollie is still having a bit of a hard time,  her fever is down but she's sniffly... Ami is still sniffly, but she's feeling fine.

Which is why before we started our errand adventure, we played outside because it is so freaking gorgeous.








While Ami took her nap, I watched Project Runway All Stars and tidied up the living room.

I am loving the t-shirt Mondo wore this week. It's a regular t-shirt but a full length zipper in sewn front.

I'm surprised I love it so much.

I'm NOT surprised, however, that I love the Gorillaz Andre 3000 song as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment