Monday, March 5, 2012

Snow!!!

For the title of this one, I really wanted to put, "I can't cuz I won't."   Yes, my daughter says this.

What a neat morning.  Snowing outside and a snuggle breakfast party on the beanbag couch.



























We took a nap after lunch and did a little photo shoot for my Grandmother. Her birthday is this week or next week... 

Ollie has been pushing up in cobra position on her belly today!!!  She's working so hard! I think her gums are bothering her cuz she's not sleeping and she is gnawing on her hand. Pretty good indications, eh?

For dinner we had red lentils and brown rice, strawberries, blueberries and shredded wheat in kefir, and cucumber slices. Ami ate it all and asked for more rice and lentils.

Ollie has eaten a whole 3 oz of apple and strawberry puree. She tears those  little pouches up.



No comments:

Post a Comment