Saturday, March 10, 2012

5' 2 Awesome"

It's Saturday night, I'm in my old bed at my dad and step mom's house laying next to my kiddies. I decided to quit reflecting and daydreaming in my head to blog.

Ami had a blast today. Mom-Mommy and Dad- Daddy took us skating. Ami graduated from locked wheels to moving forward wheels.  She turned around in her skates as well as touched the floor when we played hokey pokey.

Dad- Daddy was watching Ollie who was having a good time watching us skate. Ollie also got pushed around the rink in her stroller where she fell asleep.

I'm so tired right now but can't sleep- maybe it's because I miss my husband :/ tomorrow evening is soon...

Brandon reminded me today that I'm short.

He said he saw this pic of me at practice. I don't even consider myself short anymore. Is it cuz I'm around little ppl all the time?   Maybe.
Maybe cuz I'm growing on the inside, it makes me feel bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment