Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Waiting For Ollie Is So Hard!!

It's Wednesday night, a full moon and 2 days away from Ollie's eta.

I started having contractions Monday night and Tuesday morning.
Early labor has started!

I've been watching My Name is Earl and Frasier as well as reading The Wholesome Junk Food Cookbook and The Cleaner Plate Club I got from the library.

I love them both and reflect my beliefs of food and nutrition :) which pretty much is, you are what you eat.

Some recipes I want to try:

Almond Energy Muffins
Peanut Butter and Jelly Belly Zebra Pops
Mini Pumpkin Pies

Beet Chocolate Brownies

I'm going to make the Almond Energy Muffins tomorrow morning.
I'm trying to get a good night's sleep cuz Ollie's coming!

Ah contractions feel so good =\

No comments:

Post a Comment