Sunday, October 23, 2011

'I Not Rock And Roll. I Just Rock.' AMI

It's Sunday night and I am watching more My Name Is Earl. We are in season four, episode two- M.N.I.E. has great music, btw.
Mike is in bed w me working on flash stuff.
Ami is in her bed and Ollie is laying on my chest.

Ollie is being a fussypants. I think she has gas in her belly.

I feel so bad for her. My milk has come in full force and down her throat. I pumped SEVEN whole ounces from one boob today. That is almost a whole cup of milk in my boob.  It is insane! 

Anyway... We packed and went through office stuff... It is a lot of junk and misplaced stuff.

Ami and I painted on some onesies for Ollie. I love hers.

We also met up w Garry and Bean at Castiglias. Going down Charles Street always reminds me of the old practice space. All those beers... Anyway...

911 Charles has changed. It is now a gallery. I barely recognised it!

I kept Ollie in the sling, snug as a bug. She stayed asleep the whole time at the restaurant and during our short walk around the block.

Tomorrow we'll go for another walk, maybe go to the grocery store... We'll definitely pack pack pack. This week is going to be crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment