Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Family Time!

I went for my first walk in over a week. Well it was my first step outside, actually. It was awesome. So awesome, we walked to the library. I kept Ollie hidden in the sling as I feared germ exposure.

Marilee really gave us a lecture on protecting Ollie
She said 2 homebirths this year ended up in ICU due to sickness from being exposed too early.

She mentioned the usual baby etiquette for visitors- hand washing and not touching baby's face and hands... But also just limiting other ppl handling her.

At the library, we talked w Miss Courtney and read some books and unexpectedly saw R.J. w his Pip.
I miss that R.J.
It was a good walk.

At home, Mike packed some and Ami played.

I dreamed about pumpkin parfaits, pumpkin smoothies, and pumpkin baked oatmeal.

I also dreamed about my clothes.
I really miss them!
I also know what I want to do w my hair, now that I can dye it again.
OH! And tattoos! Ah! Tomie angels on my back. Poppies and/or dogwood flowers on my hand.
I love not being pregnant as much as I love being pregnant:)

Gabby and I discussed getting a CSA at Snead's Asparagus Farm next year.
Apparently it's a lot of food so we will probably share. Hopefully I'll get back in the groove of bread making. We'll be the healthiest kids on the block!

Until then, ha ha, shows I've been watching having to stay in bed are... Frasier, My Name Is Earl, Roseanne, and Say Yes To The Dress on rotation. I just started The Next Generation... It is pretty awesome.

I have been dreaming about music videos and my album.... The Crypts' next album and shows.

There is so much stuff I want to do!







No comments:

Post a Comment