Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Almonds And Honey

I've been putting almonds and honey on everything I can- oatmeal, yogurt, toast.

I ran out of yogurt and am going crazy.

Mike doesn't really know the extent of my craving of grapes, yogurt, honey and almonds.

I want it now!

...And now Mike knows.

We didn't make Ami's gymnastics class today.

We did, however, get a lot of much needed stuff done. Mike used his parents' truck to take the couch to the dump along w goodwill items.

We also went to Foode w Granny. Ami tried my black bean burger, Mike's harvest plate w rice, and Granny's cherries.

I wish I had gotten the cookies and milk, too.

I also saw the lady I met at the Family Table event at Market Square. She's the one who is friends w Doctor Yum! We chatted and she is just so nice. I want to be part of that circle, ha ha. They are so classy.

After Granny left and the fam took a nap, we all went to Garry's house to clean and Mike and Larry talk nerd.
Our bedrooms are clean and Ami's new bed is set up. She is so excited to move.













No comments:

Post a Comment