Sunday, June 5, 2011

"Quiet, quiet. Shhhh!!!"

Oh, hello, Briej.
Craft Day!!!!!!
Chips, salsa, hummus, tea, almond cookies and cupcakes.
Keroppi stamps, Hello Kitty Cherry scratch n sniff stickers, markers and paper...

Tired crafty girl.
Ami said to the dog, Molly, "Quiet, quiet. Shhhh!!!!" Molly surprisingly followed directions.
Alix and Ami playing, "Help me!!!"
I was telling Briej and Emily that it's been difficult playing keys instead of guitar on the songs I played guitar for. It's different visually and I don't play keys as well as I play guitar. Even though I can physically play guitar now, the songs sound awesome and darker... it gives more bass...
She asked me if I had written anything on the keyboard for the Crypts yet, and I said, "That's what we're doing today, and I'm really excited about it!"

Good ol' Sting has risen from the dead thanks to Sean Ryan.
Nathaniel used it today. It sounded pretty good. The effects inputs are no good, though, and will never be.
We did it! We wrote a new song today. It's loud. It's rockin. And we'll make another song next week. I still have to look at my notes when I play this song. I figured I wouldn't need to since I wrote it on the keys. It's recorded so maybe it'll help me visualize playing. I dunno.
I have a feeling I'll be using my notebook all the time. I told everyone, I'll just pretend to do my homework while we play live. I'll take notes. I'll do some chemistry problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment