Monday, June 13, 2011

"It's 72 degree inside your head- all the time!"

I stepped outside today to go to Amelie's gymnastics class and thought I was in Heaven.
72 delicious degrees hit my body and traveled in my mouth and through my lungs.
I said to Mike and Ami, we can do ANYTHING today!!!
I want to live some place where the weather is like this- all the time.

So, we went to gymnastics and Ami ran around. She played on the slide, the tumble trak, and walked on the beam. There were 6 plastic bowling pins set up at the end of a long velcro strip. She was supposed to log roll down and knock over the pins. As Miss Dawn was showing her how to do it, Ami soccer kicked the pins over.... I picked them up, she kicked them over again. Miss Dawn said, "It's like both her parents play in a rock and roll band or something."
Haha, I told her it wasn't MY fault!.. It kind of is.

They went up to the pit then down to the balloons.
It was a good time.

Miss Dawn gave her end of class stamps of Cookie Monster and Elmo.

On our way to the car she found some flowers and decided to frolic :)
This week I don't have to let Max out and I'm just not knowing what to do with myself. I base all my plans on going to King George at 12 and play w the dog until 1.

We drove up to the bank teller and Ami shouted, "Ice cream!!!"
Haha... I love this kid. I told her this was the bank, not McDonalds. After I put money in, I had a great plan to get lunch downtown at Soup and Taco for some vegetarian tamales and papusas. I would use my birthday gift certificate and get Mike some papusas, too.
We got there and AGHHh... I forgot they're closed Mondays. Instead, we decided to sit outside at Sammy T's. No one else was out there at the time, and luckily the ladies who later sat down didn't smoke.

I got my usual bean and grain burger, Ami got a grilled cheese. She ended up sitting on my lap which I totally embraced. It's not often she's snuggly. The perfect weather reflected our little moment.
After lunch, we ate some Sammy T's frozen yogurt. Just to let you know, this picture DOES NOT reflect her excitement.

When we were all done with downtown, we hopped in the car to make our way to the grocery store. During the ride, I was listening to the new song the Crypts wrote last night. Ami kept saying, "Again!" after each ending until she went to sleep. It was a few times.


This is me tickling the ol' ivories on Civil Servant Cyborg- the song we were rocking out to. I recorded the video on my phone the same time we recorded on the Mac. I was hoping it'd help me visually but nope.
It may, however, turn you on. So be aware.
I suggest hit play and close your eyes.


My mom sent me this picture when we were at band practice last night. They made a house out of the box her big girl car seat came in. They decorated it and ate in it :) Ami is eating spinach.

I dropped Ami off at Nina's house so I could go to work and right before I left, I took this video.


After work, I picked her up and went home. I was met by Mike who said there was going to be pizza waiting when I got home from open mic. Rad.
I uked it up at open mic and left as quickly.
I opened the apt door and saw Jenna on my couch watching House and a very pretty armoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment