Friday, June 3, 2011

The Friday Monster.



















Ami looked for Max, the dog we let out a bunch during the week. His owners' yard is gorgeous. I am so jealous. Beautiful flowers, beautiful brick, butterflies... a porch. Soooo jealous.








"I can't weach it!!! I can't weach it!!!"

After getting the dog, we stopped at the gym to play during open gym.
I got Ami out of the car and she gave me a big hug and kiss! It was such a nice surprise.
She had ample time to play in the pit, parachute, swing, jump and run around today so she was pretty content when we left.
It was nice she wasn't cranky.

We ate some noodles and went to Kohl's to get something to replace her skirt she spilled water on.


We napped downtown before we went to Robert Luther's art opening at Sammy T's. Chatted w the Luther then went to Colonial Cupcakes...

We went to Terry Pitzel's opening at Goldbenders. I love her stuff but the shop was so small, the owner was on the phone the whole time, the dog was growling and the place was hot and smelled like angry, uncomfortable dog.

So... disappointed, we went to the park to walk around with Nina (that's what she calls my mom).


Friday was a good monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment