Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Baby Sister Adventure!

I'm actually going to start this day yesterday at dinner. I WISH I had gotten a picture of Craig and Ami interacting but I DIDN'T. AHHH. Ami really wanted to sit next to him. She looooooves Craig.
She loves these kids, too. She was having a really good time as were Mike and I.
Fun times.
Gabby, Bean, Larry and The Buffalo.
This was actually this morning at the Imaging Center.
Ami is drawing... Papa is watching and drawing Big Bird per her usual request.
We brought her with us because we knew she'd behave and we knew it was important for her to be there as we found out more about the baby by actually seeing it.
Baby is one whole pound of perfection!!!! Perfect little four chambered heart, perfect little liver, perfect little kidneys, perfect little lady parts.
Baby Ollie!



Ami just loves getting in the laundry basket at Max's house. It's one of her favorite things.




As you can see, she's sitting in the pirate hat. She later spilled her oatmeal on it.
"Mama, I spill. I spill, Mama."
I got to finish sewing Bean's name onto his blanket. I was going to finish the border and sew it together, but something's wrong w the sewing machine... Agh. That's so frustrating.
I asked Ami if we should make Ollie one (possibly baby sister's name) and she enthusiastically said, "Yes!"
I asked her if we should make Ollie a monster blanket and again, with such enthusiasm... "Yes!!"

Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment