Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fun Days Are Usually Thursdays


We went out to breakfast this morning after we dropped Mike's car off at the dealership.
Ami sure loves her frog...
And bagels with cream cheese.
She also loves her Papa.

After breakfast we went to Michael's to get a few supplies- Blanks, Sharpie paint markers, a sketch book, water colors and brushes.
After ward, we went to the drive thru Starbucks for lunch coffee. There, we got Ami a cake pop.
I think she OD'd on chocolate.

Junkie...

We got home and started unblanking our Blanks.


Mine is the one in the middle.


After dinner, we went to the Dark Park to play.


I'm wearing the shirt I made from Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich.  I wonder if Adam Rex has made the shirts yet... he hasn't gotten back with me regarding it.




We went home, Ami and I took a bath. We watched some Dora and Word World, brushed teeth and read her book choice.
She chose 10 Little Rubber Ducks tonight to read.
I sang Hush Little Ami and Ladybug Picnic a few times and she was out.  
Pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment