Saturday, November 12, 2011

"My Santa Gave It To You?"

Since before Ollie was born, I've been wanting to make pumpkin parfaits. The recipe was in Wegmans October newsletter...
I couldn't find the newsletter, but I decided to wing it.

To sweeten the pumpkin, I used honey that Gabby got from a local beekeeper and cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. 
I used vanilla Greek strained yogurt (although, I think plain Greek yogurt would have been better) and granola from the granola section (haha).

I have never been one for presentation...



We've been going on walks around the neighborhood since we're still down a car.
I really hope we get it back soon. I am getting cabin fever.





I hate to say this, but in this picture, Ami is reminiscent of Wendy Pepper's daughter.  Eep.
I tried to get a picture of her on the nets but I can't find one that isn't washed out :(








Guru living room picnics are fun. Thank you, Larry.



Living room arts and crafts are fun.




Larry made pumpkin mac n cheese. I want more all the time. It's delicious and lighter than regular mac n cheese.  I wonder if a derby girl has the name Smackin Cheese...




Ami said, "I am a cat! Meow, meow."

I told her that I got that blanket from Santa one Christmas.
She said, "My Santa gave it to you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment