Saturday, November 26, 2011

"I'm Going To Take A Picture Of It With My Guitar!"

It is Saturday morning. Ami is riding her tricycle around the house in her monkey pjs and Elmo slippers looking to save Dora, Diego, and Boots.  This is right after she handed me the Nerf N-Strike asking me if I wanted to see the picture that she took. She pretends the Nerf gun is her guitar/camera. She's neat.



Last week, Craig and Lauren invited us to dinner at their house for pear, walnut, blue cheese pizza- which was bangin.

Before we left for their house, Ami made them a card.





Ami has been practicing writing. We worked together writing Craig's name on the card. I wrote the C, we both did the R...She did the A and I did the I and she did the G.


Ami's imagination is so much fun to play along and listen to.  
I forget everything that was going on here, but I know that little thing in between the frogs is a rocket ship (it's really a puzzle eraser lava lamp).
She's comparing... big, tiny...


We've been going on lots of walks and she's been using the sling I made her to bring her babies or chocolate bunny.












Ollie has seriously been working very hard, practicing holding her head up and standing up.
I put her in the Bumbo for the first time. She concentrated really hard as she very slowly started leaning to  one side... 



You know, now Ami is wearing a pair of my high heels, clicking across the living room.
I've been reading Olivia to her... Olivia was given to Ollie, but right now, Ami is Olivia the pig.

She wears me out.
At the end of the book, Olivia's mother says, "You know, Olivia, you really wear me out.  But I love you, anyway."
I omit the last sentence and add, "And I love you very much." It changes the humor about it (Olivia replies, "And I love you anyway, too").... but I don't care, ha ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment