Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tiny Kristin and Little Papa

I know both Mike and I are so tired.
I really realized the extent of my lack of sleep today.
The blue darkness under my eyes reflect my bruising brain.
I'm seriously forgetting words and can't understand step by step systems.

-phew-

And Mike is doing two jobs and making the house comfortable on his little sleep. It's craziness.

Maybe there is still adrenaline from his Jack Brown's job offer?
I am so happy for him.
I know this is totally what he wanted and he made it happen by working his ass off.
I've said it many times before- My husband is awesome.

I've been making up lots of lyrics and am excited to put them together and work them in w music.
I really miss playing my electric.
Maybe someone wants to play keys while I play guitar for the Crypts.
But let's not think too much about that...

Ami is really really getting imaginative and it is really very wonderful to watch and play along w her.

There is a first part to this video, but the computer won't upload it :(






















On the Ami potty training front, again, we've decided she is just not ready.

She just doesn't like peeing in the toilet- any toilet.

When we put underwear on her, she denies she has to pee and refuses to use the toilet. She can hold it for hours... until she can't hold it any longer and wets herself.

I wonder why she doesn't want to use it? 
She's been telling me lately that she's 'tiny' (as opposed to 'big') and that she uses a diaper.
I just don't know.

She's wet the bed before and had accidents in public places- it doesn't bother her, so the embarrassment factor isn't there.
She's pooped in her pants- it doesn't bother her.
One week a few months ago, I had her naked and she ended up pooping and peeing where ever she wanted- she didn't care.

I can't get mad, or she'll have even more issues.

I think now, maybe we shouldn't even bring it up unless she does.

It's gonna be hard because... physically- she is just so, so ready... and she is so smart!
I never thought I'd have such a precocious child.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Little girl is being a baby.
Being good at it.

She's a little Papa, which is what I've been calling her...

Mike has been calling Ami, "Tiny Kristin," cuz she's annoying, haha.

-In his words, "She does what she wants and is stubborn and funny and cute and uses these things to do what she wants."-

He is so good with her because he's used to dealing w me.  I, on the other hand, have not had to deal w that part of myself, and I never have had a desire to.

I love my kiddies.

1 comment: