Sunday, November 13, 2011

"It Not Nap Time!"

My big girl will be home soon.

I didn't get a nap in, however I spend this quiet time on myself, not the house.
I am writing songs, playing guitar, learning an Eddie Vedder song on guitar, daydreaming about food presents for ppl, and drawing this lame, lame brain creation.
I wish I had made it more cakey.



I normally only mesh together songs, for instance,  "She's my cherry pie... drove the Chevy to the levy and the levy was dry-y"

As I was looking up pictures of Duff (Goldman) I realized, "HE IS SMILING IN EVERY ONE OF THEM."
That's insane.
I mean, he seems like a happy dude, so I shouldn't really be surprised, but usually cooker-type famous dudes are all, "Grrr" and stuff.  I thought he'd have at least one of those, albeit his signature DOES have a heart in it.

As you can see, I'm pretending my Thunderbolt is a fancy iPhone.
Yes, the pictures aren't iPhone quality, but I can pretend.
Ideally I would be using my fancy camera, but I can't carry it around everywhere and I'm pretty sure I'd post less if I had to take the extra physical step of transporting the memory card.

This is why I haven't yet posted pictures from Ami's Pennsylvania birthday party.

Speaking of Ami... she's home.
Crying.

My mom carried a sleeping Ami over her shoulder and into her bedroom.  As my mom was re positioning her to lay her on the bed, Ami's eyes opened and said, "It not nap time!"

And boy is she cranky. Here...





This is my sick daughter...

She's been quiet tonight... the past couple of nights, she's been crying and crying...
It gives me a chance to help fulfill my food present daydreams.  

I've said in a past post that I'm no good w presentations.
It's a big reason I don't give many presents.

One Christmas, I bought all my coworkers big fancy candles and never gave them out, cuz I thought they were stupid. They stayed in my hatchback melting in the springtime sun.

Another Christmas, I made soap. I used fancy soap glitters, smells, and molds...  I never gave them cuz I thought they looked stupid

Oh! and another Christmas, I decorated glass ornaments, but didn't give them out... why? Yep. I thought they were stupid.

I forget that it's the thought ppl appreciate, really.

Anyway, marshmallow pops, vegan chocolate chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate covered pretzels sound promising.  We'll see...

These bags look fun and easy for holding treats... Ami can help me decorate and maybe I'll feel better.

I'm hungry all the time now, and I'm kind of waiting for Mike to get home to get something to eat...  He's at band practice w Kenny, Greg, and another dude.  I wonder how that's going? Well, I hope.
Anyway, I hate going upstairs all the time to eat and refill my water bottle because I always feel like I'm intruding on the Gils, but man I need water and food.

Maybe I'll go up anyway.

Kiddies are sleeping and I need water to grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment