Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!

I went for a quick little run this morning.  Last night I dreamed about exercising w a man named Sylvio in a small room at what I remember of the Howard County Y.
I need to get more exercise. I have only been going to derby once a week and my walks w Ami and Ollie are very slow.

I also need to focus more on drinking water.

I also need to not have stupid ear worms in my head, haha.
There have been two songs that have been driving me crazy. I think the run this morning cleared them out because right now I can't think of what they are, phew.

I've also kind of swept my brain a little bit so it has more patience and can function a little better and be on top of my day- it makes multi-tasking a lot easier.

Yesterday was pretty fun.

My mom took Ami, Ollie and I to the train show. Ami studied one train set up for probably half an hour. We watched Wile E Coyote chase the Roadrunner around one car... we saw one car dump logs, the engine whistle, smoke, and emerge from a tunnel over and over. She loved it. Ollie slept through it all.




Then we went to the gingerbread house contest display.  There were tons of really great entries. I think the house should make one next year.




Then we went for P-I-Z-Z-A...



We got home from our adventure and Moo and Alix were at our house playing Trivial Pursuit w Gabby and Larry.  It was fun.






I love where we are.

Last night, Ami also learned the word, "Zoo."
We were reading, "Put Me In The Zoo."

This morning, I wrote on her dry erase board a capital A and a lowercase a. I also drew an ant and an apple.
When she saw it, she thanked me and we talked about what was on the board.

:)   She makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment