Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Almost Christmas, Dude.

I got Ger tattooed!!!! 
Now Mike and I can power up!



He's working at Jack Brown's now and loves it. Loves it.  I am so happy for him.  
His first day was Ami's Superstar Celebration day.
I still need to post pictures.

I've been working w Ami on her reading.  
I've been having her point out A's (her first letter she knew was 'W' and she learned that on her own, haha)
She circles 'A's...


We've had some PJ days.... 




Saturday was the derby holiday party. I had been looking forward to it for a few weeks now.
Ami met the ladies and she had such a good time.
Before the party, she helped me make pumpkin bread pudding and a baked noodle casserole.


We then watched Oskar get ready for his photo shoot for Gramma...

(I only posted photos of him not crying!  He was not happy being in that Santa suit).




We got ready for the party and Ami put on one of Ollie's 3-6 month outfits.  It was a snap up romperish type thing. Right on, Ami, haha. She wore that for the party.

I wish I had taken pictures.  I didn't want to feel like a goober taking pictures of everything, haha. It was only the 2nd time I had met the ladies outside of practice.  I need to break myself in a little...

Everyone is so nice.  Ami had such a great time running around and playing with the other kids. Chesty's husband and I played Monster with the kids. We were running around... It was a really good time.

There were sugar cookie skates decorated with every lady's name on each skate. Ami helped me eat mine.

Sunday's practice was canceled and I think it was because a lot of the ladies were hung over.
It was fine cuz it was cold and Ami, Ollie, and I had to get ready for the Nutcracker with Nina.
Ami was so excited and well behaved.



Ami hasn't been wanting her picture taken.  The photo at the ballet and this outside photo kind of proves her attitude...




Today we chilled at home in the morning and afternoon. 
I made a doctor's appointment for Ami and confirmed Ollie's appointment for Wednesday.
Ami's room is all cleaned up and gorgeous and I think she is going to try hard to keep it picked up.

She played and painted and made thank you/Christmas cards while I swept and picked up.
Then we went to Nina's house.  She made us dinner.  Ami had whole wheat cheese tortellini and Nina and I had some brown rice rolled sushi from Wegmans (of course mine didn't have meat).

Ami cut out some cookies. Right after they got out of the oven, we left for story time at the library where we met Kenzie...




Mike made Larry's shoes. I like em.







No comments:

Post a Comment