Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photography Class

I had my first photography class with Stephen Graham.
We talked about the triangle of camera exposure: aperture, ISO, and shutter speed.

This is was our hand out.  It was our hand out exactly.

It makes me feel stunted that I'm going to a class for something that I can get off the internet, but I need the interaction.

Our homework is to take photos over the week and email him a few so he can hook his computer to a monitor for next class and we can go over our photographs.

After my class, I went to a roller derby rules meeting. There I got stuck in a ditch and got pulled out. I also brought chocolate cookies and salty oatmeal cookies. I met a red bone coon hound named Boomer.
I also tried to implement some info I learned from my class and took pictures.
I also took pictures at home...







We played when we got home. I made some food... you know, the usual ish.

Oh!  I made this grilled lemonade vodka spritzer which was really tasty.

I'm just exhausted now.  Mike is home.
Kids are in bed.
I'm going to watch some Don Juan DeMarco and eat some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment