Monday, July 23, 2012

The Second Photography Class

I had my photography class this morning. I emailed Stephen some of my favorites photos I took last week and he said I had some good ones. He pulled our photos on a monitor in a program called LightRoom. In LightRoom, he could edit and do all kinds of shit. I wanted it, so just a few minutes ago, I told Mike about it.  :) The pics below are edited through LightRoom. We had homework again and got out of class a little early.  I grabbed a quick Eileen's Bakery bite and drove to my rules meeting for Derby. 

After that, we drove a bit aways to see the Flying Circus Air Show and it was awesome.
Loops, amazing take-offs, pyramids, wing walkers...

I took a lot of pics at Crypts practice, trying to work in back light and flash, but they all came out horrible. I hope this week I can get something...







No comments:

Post a Comment