Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love this day!

It's Valentine's Day today.

It started off w Ami waking up in pee.
She told me last night that she didn't want to wear a diaper to bed.
I was prepared.

Oh well.  It was a really really big step for her and I am really happy she made it.
I'll be prepared for that tonight and make sure she doesn't drink anything past 7.

Yesterday, to prepare for today, we made Papa a ... thing... w Ami's hand prints in the shape of a heart or two...
We also took pictures and made him some collages.





Here are some other pictures



Ami took these pictures of Ollie and I using the tripod. She enjoyed it and gave us directions on how to act. She is interested in so many things.



Ami came out of her room while I was in the living room. She was holding a Halloween book and she asked me to read it. She said she wanted to have a Halloween party today and we needed to decorate.






\\

Papa made this sign for us.


He actually made it early early Sunday morning after he came home from the Panther Division show.
I'm glad I got to go to the show because it was his first one, I got to see a lot of ppl I knew, and I danced to Gangland, who I really liked.

Mike actually bought their CD.  Dude... they have some long ass songs...


No comments:

Post a Comment